Balboa Theatre - 2/4 Wurlitzer
Organ installation timeframe: 1930-1941
Back to the Washington Original Theatre Installations page
Wetmore Ave, Balboa Theatre on left, c. 1940s
The Balboa Theatre had a 2/4 Wurlitzer originally installed in Seattle's
Uptown Theatre. In 1930, the instrument was moved to the Balboa by Balcom & Vaughan. In 1941, the organ was moved to the Dutch Reformed Church in Oak Harbor, Washington.
Wetmore Ave, c.1943