Rainbow (Pantages, Palace) Theatre - /
Great Falls, Montana
Organ installation timeframe: 1926 -
Back to the Montana Original Theatre Installations page
Rainbow Theatre, c.1960s
The Rainbow Theatre originally opened as the Pantages in 1914. The theatre was renamed Palace in 1915.
The Palace was remodeled and renamed Rainbow in 1926 at which time a pipe organ of unknown manufacturer and specification was installed. This instrument is not listed in any of the pipe organ opus lists or databases.
Great Falls Tribune, March 10, 1926. "A large pipe organ will be used for music."
Great Falls Tribune, December 11, 1929.