Lippert Residence - 3/10 Wurlitzer, Style H "Special"
Back to the Northwest Private Residence Installations page
Lippert console. Photo courtesy Dan Brown, 2006
The Lippert residence Wurlitzer (opus #1003) was originally installed in 1925 in Eugene Oregon's McDonald Theatre. In 1955 it was moved to the Willamette University Auditorium in Salem, Oregon.
Eddie Lippert purchased the instrument in 1969. He added a second stop rail to the console and several Wurlitzer pipe ranks.