Gala Theatre - 2/5 Smith
Organ installation timeframe: 1924-1935
Back to the Washington Original Theatre Installations page
Gala Theatre console, while in storage at the Schladetzky residence, 2003
The Gala Theatre had a 2/5 Smith installed in 1924. It had 34 speaking stops.
In 1935, the organ was moved to an AME Church on Capitol Hill. In 1955 it was removed from the church and placed in storage for several years.
In 1958, the organ was installed in the Port Madison Lutheran Church on Bainbridge Island. It was installed there for 10-12 years. Sometime around 1970, the organ was sold to Robert Schladetzky of Port Ludlow.
In storage at the Schladetzky residence, 2003