Return to PSTOS Home Page
Welcome to PSTOS

Scottish Rite Temple - 2/8 & 3/16 Wurlitzer
Portland, Oregon
709 S.W. 15th
Organ installation timeframe: 1936-present
Back to the Northwest Public Theatre Organ Installations page

The Scottish Rite Wurlitzer (opus #855) was originally installed in Portland's Egyptian Theatre in 1924. The instrument was moved in 1936 to the Scottish Rite Temple by Balcom & Vaughan Pipe Organs of Seattle.
The organ has been enlarged considerably and there are now two consoles controlling the organ: the original two-manual and a three-manual.

About this site© PSTOS, 1998-2004