Alhambra (Mt. Tabor) Theatre - 2/4 Wurlitzer, Style B
49th & Hawthorne
Back to the Oregon Original Theatre Installations page
The Alhambra Theatre was renamed Mt. Tabor Theatre
This instrument was shipped from the Wurlitzer factory in April, 1924 as opus 818, a Style B.
The organ was moved to the Lincoln Theatre in Portland. It was eventually purchased by Balcom and Vaughan and installed in a Portland synogogue. It was later purchased by Don Ingram of Portland. After Don's death in the mid-1990's, the instrument was purchased by Steve Bray of Portland.