Imperial Theatre - / Wurlitzer
306 E. Park Ave.
Organ installation timeframe: 1915 -
Back to the Montana Original Theatre Installations page
The Anaconda Standard May 28, 1915. "Come and hear the new Wurlitzer pipe organ, the lastest addition to the Imperial Theatre."
According to the article above, the Imperial Theatre had a Wurlitzer organ installed in 1915, specification unknown. This instrument is not listed in any of the pipe organ databases.
The Anaconda Standard June 21, 1915. "A new pipe organ has been installed at the Imperial and patrons are assured of a musical treat."
By 1929 the Imperial Theatre was done. The former theatre space was leased by The Knights of Pythias for their new Lodge Hall.
The Anaconda Standard March 14, 1929.
Looking West on Park Ave c.1960s. A glimpse of Imperial Theatre signage on right.