Return to PSTOS Home Page
Welcome to PSTOS

Liberty (A.H. Hilton, Ike Bernard) Theatre
2/5 Wurlitzer, Style 170
Lewiston, Idaho
611 Main St.
Organ installation timeframe: 1921 - 1931
 
Back to the Idaho Original Theatre Installations page

Click for a larger version of this image (41K)
Main Street, downtown Lewiston, c.1940s
 
Click for a larger version of this image (56K)
c.1950s
 

c.1954
 
Click for a larger version of this image (100K)
c.1964
 
Click for a larger version of this image (92K)
c.1972
 
According to the Walton opus list, a 2/5, Style 170 Wurlitzer (opus #387) went to A.H. Hilton of Lewiston in 1921.
 
The theatre operated as the Liberty and "Ike Bernard" Theatre at some point during its existence although the dates are unknown.
 
The organ was eventually removed and installed in 1931 by Balcom & Vaughan in Burien, Washington home of Hollister Sprague.
 
Click for a larger version of this image (45K)
c.1940's
 
Click for a larger version of this image (81K)
c.1950's


About this site© PSTOS, 1998-2006